Practice before Texas Board of Nursing
Represented over 150 nurses.
Represented over 500 professional licenses before
Texas Dept of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR)
Represented over 1,000 clients before
Texas District, County and JP courts
Past and Current RepresentationConocoPhillips
Daewoo Engineering & Construction
Daewoo Shipbuilding Marine Engineering
Korea Gas Corporation
Korea Ras Raffan LNG
OCI International Inc.
POSCO Engineering & Construction
Samsung Austin Semiconductor
Legal Representation of over 2,000 clients & small businesses
Developed new clients and marketed their services and products to RasGas in Qatar,
KORAS is a JV between Korea Gas Corporation, Samung, Hyundai, LG, SK, Daesung & Hanwha
Developed new clients and maintained existing clients; Developed new partnership in U.S; Provided Administrative, Tax, FCPA/Compliance and Energy legal advice.
Successfully marketed the DSME in Qatar and U.S.
Developed new clients & marketed the firm in Korea, China, Qatar, UAE, Oman & Algeria
Energy, LNG and International Practice
Developed new clients and marketed the firm in Korea and Southeast companies in U.S.
Represented the United States in Criminal and Civil Proceedings
U.S. – Korea Business Development I FCPA I Compliance I LNG I EPC I Construction I Shipbuilding I Government Procurement I Criminal Defense
International Business Development Representation
Served as a Senior Counsel with Lord & Locke (Houston) and Denton US LLP (Kansas City).
U.S. Government Contracts I Business Development
Rev. Billy Graham left this world to be with the Lord at 99 today, Feb. 21, 2017. Back in June 1972, I can recall Graham’s
Nick Foles, Super Bowl LII MVP, has a calling far greater than throwing touchdown passes. Foles wants to become a pastor. After leading the Philadelphia
We blend a broad range of transactional skills and experience to help clients solve their
most challenging business issues. Powered by a command and knowledge of industry
specific issues, we provide general business advice and corporate legal services to both
domestic and foreign entities that are privately or publicly owned.
We understand the legal issues encountered by the companies in today’s complex
marketplace and strive to provide legal-advice that is not only competent but also costeffective
considering the companies’ business needs. We have the expertise to develop
creative strategies to deal with difficult problems and give our business clients the
practical litigation advice and representation they seek.
We have represented international energy corporations and energy companies in many
complex corporate transactions. We deal with the following areas of corporate practice:
• contract negotiations and drafting
• representation in business disputes.
• Counseling in business transactions
• Creditor’s rights in bankruptcy proceedings
• Securities litigation
• Shareholder/partnership disputes
• Trade secrets litigation
• Unfair competition claims
We have extensively involved ourselves in providing experienced and competent
representation to various energy companies. Some of the services we have rendered are
• Handled complex corporate transactions and contract negotiations for seven
international energy corporations.
• Represented our clients in complex, multi-million dollar contracts and subcontracts,
for international transactions in Qatar, Korea, and the United States.
• Provided legal advice to one of the top three fully-integrated energy companies in
the United States, regarding transactions in Korea.
We are one of the active law firms in the LNG business. We are recognized for our special expertise in
energy law and distinguished by our unique depth of experience in international energy transactions. We
provide top-quality legal and counseling services to our clients on a broad spectrum of energy and natural
resource transactions worldwide.
Our considerable experience in many segments of the energy industry, coupled with our extensive
regulatory work, gives us a strong position from which to facilitate energy and natural resources-related
A listing of our specific services in the LNG law is representative of our vast experience in the
representative and counseling services in the area of energy law. These are as follows:
• Represented Equity partner of a multi-billion dollar Joint Venture company in the Middle East.
• Represented LNG carriers, FPSO, and LNG liquefied/regas terminal builders.
• Represented a multi-billion dollar Texas energy company as an LNG commercial and market
developer before government-owned companies located throughout Asia, the Middle East, as well as
North and West Africa.
• Provided general counseling to seven international energy companies on legal issues, including
corporate, regulatory, labor and employment matters.
• Represented seven international energy companies in a dispute arising from a state-owned energy
company in the Middle East.
Our extensive oil and gas marketing and trading practice serve as a natural complement to our proficiency in
energy law. The success of our expertise in dealing with energy practice is our understanding of the energy
industry’s requirements which helps us render efficient, practical advice to our clients.
We have exceptional proficiency in short-term and long-term oil and gas sale and purchase contracts. We
understand that successful marketing and trading requires regulatory, risk management and financing
expertise to accompany expert advice on transaction structuring and we serve our clients according to the
specific needs of their business.
Our services in LNG legal, marketing and trade:
• Represented one of the biggest buyers of LNG while negotiating with a state-owned energy
company in the Middle East and one of the largest U.S. energy companies.
• Represented a foreign state-owned energy company in negotiating with major U.S. energy
• Represented and Marketed LNG vessel/FPSO builders.
• Litigated on behalf of a Korean LNG vessel/FPSO builder in dispute arising out of a multi-million
construction project against a multi-billion dollar U.S. energy company.
• Represented and marketed an LNG Regas Terminal, an LNG carrier’s ship owner, and an LNG
transportation chartering company.
• Represented and marketed a multi-billion dollar LNG EPC contractor.
• Represented and marketed a multi-billion dollar U.S. energy company in forming joint ventures with
LNG companies in Korea, Qatar and Oman.