We blend a broad range of transactional skills and experience to help clients solve their
most challenging business issues. Powered by a command and knowledge of industry
specific issues, we provide general business advice and corporate legal services to both
domestic and foreign entities that are privately or publicly owned.
We understand the legal issues encountered by the companies in today’s complex
marketplace and strive to provide legal-advice that is not only competent but also costeffective
considering the companies’ business needs. We have the expertise to develop
creative strategies to deal with difficult problems and give our business clients the
practical litigation advice and representation they seek.
We have represented international energy corporations and energy companies in many
complex corporate transactions. We deal with the following areas of corporate practice:
• contract negotiations and drafting
• representation in business disputes.
• Counseling in business transactions
• Creditor’s rights in bankruptcy proceedings
• Securities litigation
• Shareholder/partnership disputes
• Trade secrets litigation
• Unfair competition claims
We have extensively involved ourselves in providing experienced and competent
representation to various energy companies. Some of the services we have rendered are
• Handled complex corporate transactions and contract negotiations for seven
international energy corporations.
• Represented our clients in complex, multi-million dollar contracts and subcontracts,
for international transactions in Qatar, Korea, and the United States.
• Provided legal advice to one of the top three fully-integrated energy companies in
the United States, regarding transactions in Korea.